Thursday, November 21, 2013

On Our Way …


November 4, 2013

Our journey to El Geiser …
all thru our trip I wanted pictures of signs …
indicating where we were going …
Mike was in charge of the camera since he was sitting in the front …
well … we were stopped at an intersection …
 and I wanted the green sign that had El Geiser on it …
we were yelling at Mike to get the picture …
and  …what I got was this huge mural of "I don't know what …?"
Nathan had commented that he thought it was heck of a good picture …
that was it … Mike was band to the back  …
and I took over taking pictures …
fortunately there was another "sign" … for me to snap a shot …
 
 
 
 

We had a great time going to all the pools …
some were hotter than others …
the grandchildren were free to go and play …


1 comment:

  1. ❤️Love those hot pools, looks like fun was had by all, especially the kids..love the mural and the signs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.