Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Lovely Surprise …


I went to the mailbox today …
and was delighted to see my birthday package from Texas …
Wonderful little treasures were inside …
Love Daigen's school pictures …such a happy little guy …
a pair of earrings and a beautiful handmade pin …
Daigen did a great job on signing his name on my card …
(I was informed that pictures of Nixon will be coming as well)

These are handmade cards form Daigen's school …
the children create great artwork …
I have received numerous cards …
and love each and every one of them …

Thank you for all my lovely gifts …
 and I enjoyed seeing and talking to you on Skype …
… Hugs and kisses …


3 comments:

  1. So happy you received your gift and liked it:) Hugs xoxo Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Daigen ! What a wonderful surprise , M,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday gifts like this that come late are always so cherished..they are just such lovely reminders of how special you are to your families.!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.