Sunday, December 29, 2013

More of Christmas Day …


Nathan not impressed … with packages being wrapped separately …
he was excited when he unwrapped his GoPro Action Camera …
he was also given a card for 2014 …
stating that this was part of his Birthday gift too …
and not to expect anything else …

We loved all the gifts that Ian, Kendall, Daigen and Nixon sent us …
love the pictures of the boys …
and Grandpas mouse pad … journal and keychain with little handprints …
so adorable …
and I loved my 'Hope' t-shirt and cookbook from Daigen's school …
I am excited to try out some of the recipes ..
Mike was thrilled to get his Jumbo Max grips for his golf clubs …
and aid for arthritic hands …

I was so surprised when I opened my gifts …
all I asked for were Trekking Poles …
and ended up with new Touring Ski Package … Yipeeee… !!!
Just have to take them in to town and have all the adjustments made for me …

Mike and Nathan trying out the back belt …
relaxing for 20 min on the floor …
while the belt did what it was supposed to do …
they both felt quite a difference in how they felt afterwards …

As you can see the boys received remote controlled Helicopters …
from Grandma and Grandpa …
and Nathan had gotten one as well …
It was rather difficult to try and get Christmas dinner made with three choppers …
flying around my head and kitchen …
But it was great fun … watching and listening to the laughter … !!!

A quiet Christmas dinner for this household …
little Ella had not been feeling well … and had fallen asleep …
we enjoyed a wonderful meal …
with pumpkin pie for dessert … requested by Katie …!!!
I believe we were all stuffed just as the turkey had been …

… Merry Christmas …
2013


2 comments:

  1. Great time, great food , great family ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of smiles in those photos! Well done to capture all that joy! Looks like you will be having fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.