Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Day Activities …


Ella got everyone up and dancing with her new Wii Dancing DVD …
Grandpa was sure shaking his booty …

Festivities began at the neighbours …
the guys bombing around on the quads … skating and having an intense hockey game …

Staying warm by the fire …
all enjoying visiting and having a few beverages …
to welcome the New Year …

A spectacular sunset over the mountains …
One of the neighbours asked if I wanted to have a picture taken …
with the mountains in the background …
I thought it was a great idea  … but
I didn't realize he had taken a few shots of me fooling around …
"Just look at this view" and "Ok, that is enough" … !!!

A wonderful potluck dinner was held inside the house …
it was a great afternoon and evening … !


2 comments:

  1. Can't get any better than that ! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, what a fun time it looks like everyone had...btw..I do love the snowman on your blog header, how talented that snowman builder is! What will you do when it is all quiet in Mayook once again?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.