Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Almost Done ...

September 13, 2014
It was another beautiful sunny day ...
we decided to go and cut up the logs that we had dragged into the field ... 
once we finished with this load ... we headed up the hill ...

Cutting up a couple loads of pine ...
wider pieces were cut short and split ... (too heavy to keep them long)
and the rest were cut in longer lengths ... 

We are getting close to filling the woodshed up ...
probably one more good day of cutting ...
and splitting ...
I think should do it ... !!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of wood ! Good job . M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you love cutting and stacking wood.
    My mom used to be the same way, happiness was a wood
    she'd totally filled to the top! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.