Monday, October 6, 2014

Hockey Season Begins Again ...

Spent a few days with the grandchildren ...
was able to watch James at his hockey practise ...
amazing how well he is doing ... 
 after living in Mexico for over a year ...
Craig and Ella were goofing off ...
playing in the empty concession room ... 
at the arena ...

I had brought a few of my garden vegetables ...
the kids loved the carrots ... at dinner time ...
Ella bit down on a carrot a little too hard on her wiggly tooth ...
While we were at the arena ...
her tooth was bothering her ... I kept saying I could just pull it out ... 
then Craig asked to see how loose it was ...
and when Ella grabbed it with her finger it just fell out ...
She was pretty excited ...
knowing that the Tooth Fairy would be paying her a visit ...
She said that those were the best carrots ever ... !!!
The kids had made a Zip line ...
off the play centre ...
using tie-down straps ...
they were having a fun time ... !!!

Travelling back home ...
on the backroads ...
was surprised to see so much snow already ... !!!
It was a beautiful site ... 
I was grateful to get home though ... to sunny and warmer weather ... !!!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time and yes the carrots are very good but now I am afraid to eat them , can't aford to loose at tooth , I won't grow an other one . Lucky Ella, hope the tooth fairy was good to you ! M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.