Saturday, October 25, 2014

Strong Aroma ...

October 12, 2014
Well ... it was time to harvest some of the Horseradish ...
it felt like I was digging down to China ...
those roots were everywhere and really deep ...


After washing ... peeling the roots ... cutting them into pieces 
they were placed in a food processor ...
to be ground up with a little salt and vinegar ...
With all the doors and windows open ...
because the fumes were so strong ...
 the jars were then filled and processed ... 
Let me tell you ...  
it definitely cleared my sinuses and watered my eyes ... !!!
BUT 
Oh so worth it ... it is delicious ... !!!




1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine how your sinus were cleared, but on a nice piece of roast beef, it will taste so delicious!
    Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.