Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Another Birthday Gift ...

December 10, 2014


I was so excited to finally receive my birthday gift ...
from my dear friend Dagmar ...
It took quite a few days to arrive from Arizona ...
This is a new skin kit from DecalGirl ...
for my new iPhone 5s ...
just love how it looks ... !!!
It's a thin cover that sticks on and around the phone ...
with the wallpaper to match ... !!!

Thank you so much Dagmar ... !!!

I have had so many compliments on how my phone looks ... :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like it, only wish it had arrived for your special day, but as we both know, it is your entire month to celebrate! Happy happy birthday, my sweet friend. Ox
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good , love it .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.