Friday, April 24, 2015

My New Toy ...

 April 9, 2015
Spring is here and it is time to get the raised garden beds ready ...
I decided to get a little 2 Cycle Mini Tiller ...
to mix in the peat moss and compost into the soil ...
instead of hand bombing it ...
It was just the perfect size for me to handle ... 
light and easy to start ...
Amazing how quickly it went thru the beds ...
it only took 4 strips to complete the job ...
One bed completed ... look at that beautiful soil ...
 moving on to the other ones ...
they'll be done in no time ... 
O happy day ... !!!

Although it is still early to be planting anything ...
I am really itching to get started ...
it won't be long before my seedlings can be planted ... 



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a very handy and useful tool for you. Now you can get on with the planting as soon as it gets warmer.! A job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things that make you happy , amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.