Monday, August 31, 2015

Special Cookies ...

Aug 2, 2015
Today it was going to be a baking day ...
I decided to make some gluten free cookies for Daigen ...
his favourite cookies ... gingersnaps and shortbread ...
as well as regular cookies for the other children ...
I wanted to have them all baked before the family arrives from Houston ...
for a holiday at grandmas and grandpas ...
 
Since the oven was already on ...
and with extra company arriving in the next few days ...
figured I might as well continue baking ...
deciding on making Zucchini bread and mini zucchini loaves ...
A taste test was called for ... by me ...
and, I must say the cookies and mini loaf were delicious ... !!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I can see you have a lot of catching up,to do, great posts, you have been so busy.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder everybody loves coming to Grandmas place and the it was delicious !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.