Monday, December 7, 2015

And So It Begins ...

December 3, 2015
It was the perfect day to start my Christmas baking ...
as nothing was planned for today ...
The gingerbread men, angels and trees ...
are always the first cookies to be made ... they take the longest to decorate ...
Mike had gone into town for an appointment ...
and to pick up a few things ...
I was delighted when he bought me a new cookie press ...
as my other one had seen its days of making cookies ...
He had also picked up an Advent calendar for me ...
I had always gotten one ... before we had our children ...
It feels like my birthday is still continuing ... !!!
We had picked up some new outdoor LED Christmas lights ...
when we were in Alberta...
So while I was indoors baking ...
Mike spent the afternoon putting up the Christmas lights ...
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... !!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Great weather for working outside and getting your baking done... Can't get used to this warm , wet weather in December , like to have snow .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fairy land at your home, the lights, the cookies and I just bet you were singing..you are in your element;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.