Sunday, December 6, 2015

Decorating My iPad Pro ...

December 2, 2015
Due to the weather our wifi has been down for a couple days ...
As soon as I had time after my birthday celebration ...
the DecalGirl Skin for my new iPad Pro ...
was carefully put on ...
This skin helps to protect the iPad from scratches and fingermarks ...
it is easy to take of ... just wiping it off ...
and
if you choose to change it up ... with a new patterned skin ...
you can easily peel it off with no residue left behind ...
When you order this from DecalGirl ...
you're sent the wallpaper picture to match the skin.
Check out the website ... here ...
you will find hundreds of designs for all your devices ...
Happy browsing ... it makes your device uniquely your own ... !!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Love your sunflower design. It looks great..glad to know your wifi is back..xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.