Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Enjoying Our Holidays ...

January 12, 2016
The guys spent some time in the hot tub ...
after a busy day of school and work ...
Kendall and I enjoyed our drinks by the poolside ...
as we were too chilled to hop in ...
 
January 13, 2016
It was a beautiful morning ... Kendall, Nixon and I ...
thought the conditions were perfect to have a soak in the hot tub ...
While Kendall went to pick Daigen up from school ...
we decided to go for a walk to the park with Nixon ...
he was adamant that he did not want to go with mommy in the car ...
With grandma and grandpa visiting ...
he was able to have a break in picking Daigen up ...
Mike and I were invited to spend the morning with Daigen at his school ...
for Grandparents' Day ...
We couldn't have planned it any better with booking our trip ...
 
I received a special gift from the boys ... (my birthday gift) ...
a beautiful leather bracelet with a special message that ...
"All things are possible"
along with the Autism symbol and the boys first initials ...
I was brought to tears ...
something I will cherish forever ...
Thank you so much Ian, Kendall, Daigen and Nixon ... !!!
So excited to spend the morning with Daigen at school ...

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.