Friday, July 22, 2016

Handmade Gift ...

May 27, 2016
Andrea and Maria wanted to come and see us again ...
at their grandparents house ...
I was surprised to have received a small little package from Andrea ...
inside was a handmade iPhone cover ...
Andrea had spent her time knitting it for me ... she did a great job ...
I was so touched ... Thank you Andrea and Maria ...
It was another beautiful day ...
I decided to take the girls for a walk into town ...
We did go to the cemetery ...
for the girls to water the flowers on their Great-grandparents grave ...
We then walked back to town and stopped for some ice-cream ...
before going back home ...
Mike and I were going to have a special afternoon ...
with our cousins Rudi and Christa ...

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.