Saturday, November 26, 2016

Nixon Working ...

November 6, 2016
I
Nixon helping daddy in the garage ... learning how to use the air gun ...
working on the tires ...
 
This little guy is a busy one ...
now taking time out to do some yoga with mom ...
Ian calls him his "little yogi" ...

 
I chuckled when I received this message from Ian ...

"Took mom's 32 for a few beers while she's at a jewelry party.lol"

This was my reply ...

"Luv it … !!! You worked hard getting “mom’s” car ready for the road. Have fun … !!! luv u " ...

We got word later ...

that the family took a trip down to Galveston ...

in the 32 Ford ...

The kids loved it ... buckled up in the backseat ...

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Get them started young and they will be as handy as you are .... can't believe this car is aloud on the rod , specially in busy Texas . Good moves Nixon and Kendall ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.