Monday, November 21, 2016

Working In The Kitchen ...

October 13, 2016

Ingredients gathered together to make "SemmelKnodel" ...
Bread Dumplings ... with the leftover pork from the weekend ...
A few will be cooked up for dinner ...
and the rest will be sealed in bags for the freezer ...
 
We were heading back to Mazur Meadows ... this weekend coming up ...
I decided to use some of the zucchini from the garden ...
Zucchini muffins ... mini zucchini loaves and chocolate cupcakes were baked ...
They were put into containers to take up to the mountain ...
 
The dumplings were cooked in boiling water ...
then browned in the frying pan ...
We had a delicious dinner ... with the dumplings and gravy ...
Blau Kraut and fresh garden tomatoes ...

I promised Oma ... that I would bring her a few Semmelknodel ...
the next time I go into town ....

 

1 comment:

  1. She did keep her promise and the Knödel were delicious , thanks . Good for me you like to cook and I like to eat .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.