Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Baking All Day ...

December 7, 2016

Wow ... another beautiful day ... a chilly one though ...
just luv seeing the ice crystals on the glass ...
 
Well ... the frigid weather won't affect me today ... 
as the oven will be on keeping our home toasty and warm ...
withthe next few batches of Christmas cookies baking ...
 
Baking colourful sugar cookie flowers ...
 
Rolling out the vanilla and chocolate dough to make pinwheel cookies ...
The kids all luv these cookies ...
The first batch of cookies have cooled ...
it was time to decorate them with icing and sprinkles ...
 
The kitchen was definitely warmed up with this days activities ... 

Time to clean up ... grab a cup of tea and put my feet up ...

oh dear ... not going to happen yet ...

we needed to have dinner ...

Anyone deliver out here ...?????

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to tasting my cookies , lovingly made by Christa . Tomorrow you will get dinner , my treat !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.