Friday, November 17, 2017

Let's Go Fishing ...

May 6, 2017
We decided to spend this Saturday fishing ... at Premier Lake ...
with our friends Denise and Rocco on their boat ...
First fishing trip of the season for all of us ...
It was raining slightly and a bit cool ... but cleared up later in the day ...
We were well prepared for the elements ... plus their boat has a heater ...!!!
 
We had a great day of fishing ... even though we caught our limit in no time ...
we continued to cruise around the lake ...
 enjoying our visit and picnic on the boat ...
 
We had fresh trout for dinner ... !!!
mmmmmmm
 

May 7 & 8, 2017

First hummingbird of the season ... 
and when I was on my way to town ... 
I stopped to capture a picture of a Bald Eagle ... 
sitting on the fence post ...
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.