Friday, November 17, 2017

Our Anniversary ...

May 3, 2017

We decided to do some yardwork a couple days before our anniversary ...
I spent a few hours cleaning up the beds ...
The strawberry plants were given fertilizer and a fresh layer of straw ...
 
Mike spent his time aerating the lawns and fertilizing ...
to get them ready for the season ...
 
May 5, 2017
We spent a lovely morning ... celebrating our anniversary ... 
and then in the afternoon ... I headed into town to pick up a few things for the garden ...
and we decided to bring home take-out Chinese food for our dinner ...
After our late lunch ... early dinner ... I went down to work in the garden ...
adding soil and tilling it in with my little rototiller ...
then planting a few seeds and greens ...
Love working in my garden ... !!!
 
I received a photo today of James ... sitting in his classroom ... 
He looks very focused ...!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to view my blog.